Monday, August 10, 2015

DT Spotlight - TraceyMo

Today's spotlight is brought to us by Tracey of Mowbray Designs!


Happy Monday, So it my day today!

I have used this lovely bath-time-kitty. So have kept it very simple coloured with grey & bv copcis. Added some glitter on the bubble. Cut out in a label shape & matted on to the silver. The backing paper I have made in Craft Artist just using one of the brush which is bubbles! Matted this on to navy & white base. My other extras on this card are the sentiment in silver, blue bakers twine & the pearl dots. 
This is a great card to just say thanks for the spa day or my lovely bath stuff maybe!!



Thanks for looking & don't forget we all well have a challenge going on.


This is OH-SO-ADORABLE!!!  Love the way you did the twine and the bubbles background!  And I have been on a sentiment-kick recently so I just love the "Thank You" you used on the card too!  Make sure you swing by her blog and say hello!

Mahalo Plenty!

kel, TraceyMo & the rest of the KBD DT