Saturday, August 16, 2014

DT Spotlight - TraceyB

Today's post is from TraceyB of Tracey's Corner Cards.

Hello

My name is Tracey from Tracey's Corner Cards.

This is my first posting for Kitty Bee spotlight.I am very excited to be part of this lovely DT.

For my spotlight I chose 'Lovebugs' it was very hard to decide which one to work on as they are so lovely.

Here is the card I made


I have coloured with Promarkers then I mound the image onto a Spellbinders oval die cut. I have used one of my favourite dotty sheets of card. 

To embellish I have used black gems,tiny red gems,jewel butterfly and a sentiment which reads 'love you'

Thank you for reading and I hope you will enjoy using the Kitty Bee images.

Tracey this is soooo cute!  I love the red and black color scheme... perfect!  Make sure you swing by her blog and say hello!!

Mahalo Plenty!
kel, TraceyB & the rest of the KBD DT