Monday, June 2, 2014

DT Spotlight - Leanne


Leanne from Finding my Groove brings us today's Spotlight!  


Hello!
Wow I can't believe it's already June!!  How time has flown by so quickly.  Hoping the first half of 2014 has been a good one for you.  As it's the first Monday of the new month it's my turn to share the spotlight.  I hope you're not too tired of the adorable Boys Day Bear because as you can see he's on my spotlight card today. Can you tell I based the whole card off of the koi fish paper?  Well you'd be correct.  (hahaha)  Keeping it simple was the only way to go here.  I can use this for almost any occasion because there is no sentiment, but wouldn't this make a fun birthday card for a little boy?  I'll keep that in mind.  That is why KBD images are so cool, you can use them for any project and theme.  To see/buy a great selection of stamps head on over to the Etsy shop

Thank you for stopping by today, have a great week!

It's another super adorable Boys Day Bear!!  Love the colors in this card!  Thanks for sharing Leanne!!  Make sure you stop by her blog and let her know how much you love this card too!

Mahalo Plenty!
kel, Leanne & the rest of the KBD DT!