Saturday, March 8, 2014

DT Spotlight - Zella

YAY for the weekend!  Hope your Saturday is off to a great start!  Today we have Zella from her blog Joyful Expressions.  Check it out...


Welcome to the Saturday DT Spotlight!  I love Kitty Bee Designs images - each one is so cute and it's hard to decide which image to use when it's my turn for the DT Spotlight.  Lately I seem to be loving cow images and Kitty Bee certainly has some ADORABLE cow images!  For my card I used "For You Cow Bee".  This little cow can be used for all sorts of cards for any occasion.  I hope you are inspired to check out the Kitty Bee Design images....I know you will fall in love just like I have!


So cute right?!  I'm in love with the scalloped borders and floral pattern to match the sweet Kitty Bee Cow!   The cute little button embellish finishes this card perfectly!

For this image and many others check them out at Kitty Bee Designs Etsy Shop!  The new releases from our blog hop are available as well.

Also we'd love it if you joined us for Challenge #18 Monochrome, there's still time to play and link up!

Mahalo plenty,
Niki, Zella and KBD DT