Monday, March 31, 2014

DT Spotlight - Leanne

 And we're back with more sweet creations using Kitty Bee Designs

Leanne - Finding My Groove  is here sharing her super adorable card...check it out!


Here's a fun card for someone who loves to sew.  I have a friend who does and she happens to love kitties so this image was purrrfect.  (hehe)  Here is Sewing Kit.


I wish I could have pulled out my sewing machine for this one, but instead I used some dies that have stitching as well as some fun matching patterned papers.  A button and a fun sentiment pull this whole card together.  I've got a little bit more info on my blog, feel free to stop by.

Aww, so sorry but I think this image is retired, but don't fret, there are so many other adorable Kitty Bee Designs images to choose from in the Etsy store.  

TFL!

Leanne did an amazing job with highlighting this kitty with button pattern paper and fabulous coloring!

Mahalo,
Niki, Leanne and the KBD DT